The main page has a gallery page which includes a number of nifty features including auto-posting of a project to the Forums: Projects on shapeoko.com.
If you still wish to post your project to the wiki here, there are templates / instructions for one way to go about this on the forum: Instructions / Template for posting Project on the wiki.
Some notable projects (w/ CAD or CAM files) from the Member Projects Forum:
- Hergé Rocket rocket_dot_DXF
- Ribbon - Instructions and G-code
- Rotary Device
- Mini-Marshmallow Crossbow Pistol
- Ornament (trivet from .jpg)
- Built a quick laptop stand tonight! --- probably needs some sort of bracing at 90 degrees to the existing structure.
- Simple Under-Cabinet Wine Rack
- Simple Puzzle Cube --- .dxf, scalable to match stock thickness
- Knife block created on SO2 for a gift --- original plans
- Tortilla Press --- plans done in Fusion 360
- Rigid Heddle Loom (A360)
- Re: Guitars and signs I've made --- variety of guitar designs --- CamBam source files available
- Chromecast wooden speaker box
Projects from the Carbide 3D forums:
Projects too cool not to list:
- Solar system model (aka Orrery)
- Pump Action Hex Nut Slingshot (v2.0)
- engagement ring box --- coverage on Cosmopolitan
- “Happy 35th Anniversary Jake and Elwood” cigar box guitar inspired by the movie, The Blues Brothers.
- Rambone (slingshot) first try https://vimeo.com/145451084
- D&D Puzzle Box
- Jewelry Box For My Daughter’s 9th Bday
- Engraved QR Code on copper --- sealing wax stamp
A number of the projects use the ShapeOko:
- Bottle Opener in wood and aluminum Aluminum Keychain Bottle Opener - Shapeoko Journey Ep. 20
- Child's bedroom sign
- Owl Decoration
- Barrel Head Sign
- Skull and Wing
- Fathers Day Present 1, 2, 3
- The ShapeOKoaster
- http://www.instructables.com/id/Lotus-Meditation-Cube/ 
- Keychain made with ShapeOko --- making an aluminum keychain tag.
- OnShape: Aluminum bottle opener 1/8" bit --- http://eleccelerator.com/files/TestBottleOpener20151122.zip 
- https://lukesgarage.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/nest-lets-make-a-stand/