latest version description : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5858&start=10#p65402
For a few months now, I've been working a a desktop software to control TinyG and execute GCode files.
I'm now looking for beta testers to try and improve it.
I'm regularly testing it, but with my own workflow. I'd like to confront it to other people with different automatism.
Software feature :
- Free and open source,
- TinyG v0.97 control and configuration helper,
- Continuous Jog support,
- GCode 3D visualisation and execution (up to 4 axis) (see viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5349
- Software Digital Read Out,
- Execution time computation,
- UI Customisation (position, size, shown elements, etc...)
- Some other features such as Circle Center finder, and some more to come ...Keep in mind that it's a test version. I've been personally milling with it (I only have access to my machine a few weekends in a month, so not very intensive).Download link :Download for Windows 32 bitsDownload for Windows 64 bits
You can report issues on the Github page :https://github.com/cncgoko/Goko
Targeted testers :
- User with TinyG v0.97
- User with enough experience with the Shapeoko and TinyG, to identify misfunctions,
- Most likely using Windows. It's cross platform but I only tested it under Windows 7. If user with other OS want to test it, it's possible.Screenshots