Improvements over the original GcodeSender:
- Duration timer while sending a file.
- Pause / Resume while sending a file.
- Table view linking the GRBL response to each command as run.
- Cross platform - use the same GUI application on OSX / Windows / Linux.
- Faster - tracks GRBL's internal buffer to send multiple commands at a time.
- G-code utility features:
- Truncate decimal point precision to a configurable amount
- Remove whitespace
- Remove comments
- Override speed rates
- Arc to line conversion
- More features planned.
Installation and configuration
More information on the Universal-G-Code-Sender project home page on Github.
Universal G-code Sender synch at each M8 or M9 command.